There are few things more fun than a great April Fool’s Day prank. Here in the upholstery cleaning business, we see a lot of business around this time of year about pranks that have gone awry inside the home and ruined precious pieces of furniture, yet we still admit that this is a great way to have a laugh.
Without further ado, here is one of the best pranks we’ve seen so far this year.
Surprise Coke And Mentos Prank
What You’ll Need
- A bottle of Coke (or any highly caffeinated soda)
- Safety pin
- Fishing line
- Fingernail clippers
How To Execute
1. Use the safety pin to drill a hole through the middle of one Mento. Be patient; this takes a while.
2. Feed the fishing line through the hole, and tie a knot to secure the line to the Mento. Leave a tail of line for step three.
3. Hold the tail of the fishing line, and place the Mento into the top of the bottle. Don’t let the Mento touch the Coke! Pull the fishing line (thus dragging the Mento) until the Mento sits within the top of the bottle that will be covered by the cap.
4. Screw on the cap tightly.
5. Use the fingernail clippers to snip the tail of fishing line, leaving the Mento suspended by the taut cap.
Wait For Madness
This prank is perfect if you know a daily pop drinker. Leave the Coke for the victim to find, watch, and wait. The victim will pick up the bottle, unscrew the top to take a drink, and release the Mento into the bottle of Coke. It will immediately explode, and pop foam will be everywhere!
If you try this prank today, you may be needing upholstery cleaning tomorrow since you can’t control where your victim opens his bottle of coke. Give us a call; we’re here for you.
Want to see the video? Thanks to YouTube user maximizer250 for giving us this great idea.