Are you moving into a new home in Casper? Whether you’re a native switching to a new abode or someone who is new to Casper, moving checklists can help the whole process get easier. Have you ever tried to move into a new home and forgotten about that one thing that would’ve made moving so much easier? We’re here to think of those things for you before you’re stuck doing more work. Here’s a spoiler: carpet cleaning is a MUST before you get all of your belongings in your home.
- Change the locks and other codes (as soon as you’re allowed).
- Walk-through to look for moisture or structural damage. Fix as necessary.
- Paint or decorate otherwise.
- Organize spaces by adding shelving.
- Change switch plates or switch styles.
- Check the yard/fence for holes if you have animals who might escape.
- Replace burnt light bulbs.
- Re-do any floors.
- Check for safety hazards.
- Carpet and other floors
- Light fixtures
- Plumbing fixtures
- HVAC filters
- Check smoke detector batteries.
- Service mechanical equipment.
Now, since we are a professional carpet cleaning company, you may be able to guess that it’s our favorite topic on the list. Getting your carpets cleaned before you move into a new house provides you with a few quick and easy benefits:
- It freshens up the place.
- It removes any unwanted stains. Look at the media gallery to see how much of a difference it makes!
- It’s more affordable than replacing all of the carpet.
- There is no furniture in the way yet (this is a bonus for us, too!)
- You don’t have to worry about stepping on wet carpet when you don’t live in the house yet.
Schedule your free initial consultation with Super Klean, and get those carpets cleaned before you move into your new home.
Enjoy moving day!